You are not logged in.

This website is a static copy. You cannot log in or post messages.

User Discussion

Undying_Alex

19th of August, 2015 16:27

Undying_Alex

Hi, I don't know how I trigger it, but I can't actually know how to solve it. I was editing a map (one my own) and I want to test it. One of my tries I missed the jump and fall of the platform, but I didn't die. First I thought that maybe I put some invisible boxes that's why. It wasn't the case. I still can die by enemies. Also worth noting, that if I want to start the campaign the game crashes. I uploaded a picture and map which I was working on before the incident. Edit: this error shows up every time I start the game. Still puzzled about what's going on, I never encountered this before. [code]Error loading image : D:\Jatekok\SMC 2.0.0\TSC\share\tsc\pixmaps Reason : Couldn't open D:\Jatekok\SMC 2.0.0\TSC\share\tsc\pixmaps Error loading GL surface image : D:\Jatekok\SMC 2.0.0\TSC\share\tsc\pixmaps Reason : Couldn't open D:\Jatekok\SMC 2.0.0\TSC\share\tsc\pixmaps [/code] This repeats at least 10 ten times. If you need further information ask away. This is the stable version not the RC1.

Attachment: Undieing_Alex.zip (565 KiB)