You are not logged in.

This website is a static copy. You cannot log in or post messages.

Developer Discussion

Help on install from git Tags:

24th of November, 2016 01:52

[tsc-devel] Help on install from git

Hello guys, I'm trying to install from git on a ubuntu 14.04, but I could not identify the origin of some errors after the "make". I have already checked the list of dependencies and apparently all are present. If anyone has any idea how to solve it, I thank you. Follow the trace after the "make" command in the build folder:
... [ 98%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/tsc.dir/src/input/mouse.cpp.o [ 98%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/tsc.dir/src/input/joystick.cpp.o [ 99%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/tsc.dir/src/input/keyboard.cpp.o [100%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/tsc.dir/credits.cpp.o Linking CXX executable tsc CMakeFiles/tsc.dir/src/video/video.cpp.o: In function `TSC::cVideo::Init_Image_Cache(bool)': video.cppsad emoticon.text+0x201d): undefined reference to `sf::Image::~Image()' video.cppsad emoticon.text+0x2129): undefined reference to `sf::Image::~Image()' video.cppsad emoticon.text+0x2242): undefined reference to `sf::Image::~Image()' CMakeFiles/tsc.dir/src/video/video.cpp.o: In function `TSC::cVideo::Load_Image_Helper(boost::filesystem::path, bool, bool, bool) const': video.cppsad emoticon.text+0x3affeelcool emoticon: undefined reference to `sf::Image::~Image()' CMakeFiles/tsc.dir/src/video/video.cpp.o: In function `TSC::cVideo::Convert_To_Final_Software_Image(sf::Image*) const': video.cppsad emoticon.text+0x4356): undefined reference to `sf::Image::~Image()' CMakeFiles/tsc.dir/src/video/video.cpp.o:video.cppsad emoticon.text+0x441c): more undefined references to `sf::Image::~Image()' follow CMakeFiles/tsc.dir/src/input/joystick.cpp.o: In function `TSC::cJoystick::Get_Name() const': joystick.cppsad emoticon.text+0xf3c): undefined reference to `sf::Joystick::getIdentification(unsigned int)' CMakeFiles/tsc.dir/src/input/joystick.cpp.o: In function `TSC::cJoystick::Get_Names() const': joystick.cppsad emoticon.text+0xfaf): undefined reference to `sf::Joystick::getIdentification(unsigned int)' collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status make[2]: *** [tsc] Error 1 make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/tsc.dir/all] Error 2 make: *** [all] Error 2
p.s.: I'm newbie to this project's technologies.