You are not logged in.

This website is a static copy. You cannot log in or post messages.

Developer Discussion

Crosscompiling to Windows?

15th of April, 2017 16:30

[tsc-devel] Crosscompiling to Windows?

@Quintus When I tried crosscompiling Windows version with command "make boost libxml++ glew cegui libpng freeimage sfml nsis", it did finish without errors, but I have not found the exe file. When after that I typed "make", it had problems downloading blas.tgz file, although it is in pkg directory and I'm able to download it with webbrowser. make [download] blas Download failed or wrong checksum of package blas! ------------------------------------------------------------ HTTP-pyyntö lähetetty, odotetaan vastausta... 200 OK Pituus: 109795 (107K) [application/x-gzip] Tallennetaan kohteeseen ”STDOUT” 0K .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... 46% 157K 0s 50K .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... 93% 306K 0s 100K ....... 100% 12,9M=0,5s 2017-04-15 18:31:08 (222 KB/s) - kirjoitettu vakiotulosteeseen [109795/109795] ------------------------------------------------------------ [log] /home/user/repos/Secretchronicles/mxe/log/blas-download Makefile:479: recipe for target 'download-only-blas.tgz' failed Do you have idea why download fails? Or are there other commands to type to continue building exe file? Anyway I'll also look at this myself, I'm not asking to spend any significant amount of your precious time smile emoticon BR, xet7